Jun 25, 2011

I’m soo in love and I will not get out

I’m soo in love and I can’t get out
U got me higher than cloud nine, beyond any doubt
My senses becomes numb, each time in your presence
With ur graceful hugs, u squeeze the true beauty right out of my essence
If I tell u I don’t think of u each day, then its worth a thousand lies
I must not be ashamed to show u my love, if I am, then I must be chastised
Ur face is the last I see, in my dreams
Beholding quixotic themes
That replays memories,
Turn into realities
I’ve found my treasure, finally I’ve caught my breathe
No longer living with bitterness, feels good to get it off of my chest
Lead me into the wilderness, as I put my assurance in you
U have bought life into me, more like a marvelous breakthrough
I want to sleep saturated in your magnificent passion
Hoping and wishing that it ill forever be everlasting
In the break of dawn I run through the fog, thinking I’ve just seen ur face  
Then I caught my self, embracing an empty space
I knew u was here, cuz ur breathe blew me a breeze
There u go again with endearing surprises u always conceal up ur sleeve
I’m soo in love and I don’t desire to get out
I rather reside in pure ecstasy, and allow our love to sprout
U have become my stars, my moon, and the navy blue drape in my midnight skies
U guide me thru that left turn road that was less traveled by
I will always follow u as if im breaking down the flesh of ur heels with the tip of my feet
I have become ur eternal shadow, my god,,,,, u make me feel so complete
I’m soo in love and I will not get out
U got me higher than cloud nine, beyond any doubt

by: illustrious da poet 06.25.2011

DeJaVu