Mar 20, 2020

Well Grounded By Illustrious Da Poet©

All Significances in my life are definitely well-grounded 
Feet planted sooo deep, walking vertical in a horizontal world, expounded
Ohhh, she’s down down to earth, she’s protruding from the inner core
Yeah, I know my worth, what you came for?
Folklore,
Life lessons became my proverbs, releasing my root chakra from the double hinged door
Throughout all this chaos, I’m still peacefully standing ten toes down, Furthermore
I will never leave you the torch for my own happiness, instead I’ll write and create it on my own 
Making the best of the present, nonetheless, move out the way and carry on
I dream it, I believe it, I speak it and I repeat it
I am one with the earth, and even the universe believe it
0 to 100, you will never get me there no more
Mind over matter, my serene mental is my anchor
So solid, I don’t even melt in the summertime
Balanced, Secured, and rooted. Humility at its finest, self-respect saluted, and it’s definitely divine
When you’re well grounded, your cognizance guide you like a GPS
I have learned to trust my intuitions, and relax to confide in the process
My knowledge serenates my thirst 
Before I do you, Unapologetically, I have to do me first
Gratitude, I wear it as comfortable soles in my shoes
Well-Bred, Human and star seed thankfully infused
If you’re not deeply rooted, how do you expect to fly?
Only two types of people in this world, the ones who standby, and there are the ones who dignify
I love and accept me, all flaws and all
Yeah, I know my worth, what you came here for, after all?©


DeJaVu