Jun 21, 2020

Metanoia By Illustrious Da Poet©

Serenity and Peace, drops like rain drops
The clouds hang around for clout
While the sun revealed smiles, from a half of mile
Pouring out blessings, like flowers flourishing in the spring time
It'll stay magnificent for quite a while
Yesterday, I drunk my sunset in my glass of red wine
watched the violet and purple ombre skies descend, with a little gold shine
Well done, guess I'll try again tomorrow,
I'll sleep on it and come back with some more ammo
He said, "Lets paint a picture", I said, "I'll just write it instead"
While watching the sunset, I'll listen and rewrite my reflections in red
all that was blurry becomes steady and aglow
Lights of the night, can sometimes gives everything a softer flow
Starring at the stars, reminds me this too, shall never stop
Serenity and Peace, drops like rain drops



DeJaVu