Nov 24, 2020

Summertime and Palm Trees



Summer solstice smelled like spring

My antecedents shimmers like glitter from the sun rays bouncing off walls like shiny things

The ocean breeze

Ruffles the palm trees

While laying in the grass that's lustrous green

Nah I didnt change, I just woke the fuck up

Summertime and Palm Trees and a little wine in my cup

Ripe fruits drips sweetness following a trail of colorful primrose

Dancing in the sun, picking flowers from the meadows

My mama always said, "You cant never stumble on what's behind you

Rollerblading through gratitude

Same world, but different frequencies

Impearled, Im moving by faith peacefully

That's why I live in the moment, because I don't want to have to spend an eternity to get that shit right back

I'll never loose myself again, because self love showed me that she will never leave me hanging like that

Back stroking

In an ocean full of emotions  

The power lies within me, I made that devotion

I rather impress you with my soul, than materialistic things

At 36, I finally see why, The Caged Bird sing

Nah I didnt change, I just woke the fuck up

Summertime and Palm Trees and a little wine in my cups

#Illustriousdapoet2020



DeJaVu